Mitu, Narcis Eduard (2008): Nonverbal language – the weapon of the insurance agent. Published in: Finance - Ghallenges of the Future, ISSN 1583-3712 , Vol. No. 7, (2008): pp. 146-153.
Download (158Kb) | Preview
Within the insurance process, the person who insures as well as the person who wishes to buy an insurance policy must control well enough the communication techniques. In deed, the insurance is grounded on communication. Various scientific researches showed that most people involved in a business are very careful to what they say and the way they say it. Along with the way we speak, in the insurance field as well as in other many fields we tried to emplasize the necessity of ackowledging and controlling the nonverbal communication techiniques.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Nonverbal language – the weapon of the insurance agent|
|Keywords:||nonverbal communication, insurance|
|Subjects:||D - Microeconomics > D7 - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making > D70 - General
D - Microeconomics > D8 - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty > D83 - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief
G - Financial Economics > G2 - Financial Institutions and Services > G20 - General
|Depositing User:||Narcis Eduard MITU|
|Date Deposited:||27. Sep 2008 23:51|
|Last Modified:||12. Feb 2013 18:14|
1. Constantinescu D. A. coordinator - Management financiar în asigurări, Editura Economică, Bucureşti, 2005.
2. De Vito J. A. - Nonverbal Communication Workbook, Waveland Press, Inc., U.S.A., 1989.
3. Gârboveanu S. R. - Comunicare şi negociere în afaceri, Editura Universitaria, Craiova, 2004.
4. Hall E. T. - The Hidden Dimension, Doubleday, Garden City, NewYork, 1966.
5. Politis A. - Managementul agenţiei de asigurări, Editura All Beck, Bucureşti, 2001.