Antonescu, Mihai and Antonescu, Ligia (2008): Financial-Accounting Settlements Applying in 2008.
Download (41kB) | Preview
As a result of the adhesion of our country to the European Union, the adaptation of the EC financial-accounting legislation has emerged as a necessity, new settlements starting to apply with the beginning of the financial exercise 2006. The improvement of the Romanian accounting system has as a main objective the harmonization of the national legislation with the European directives in the domain, in order to accomplish and answer the requests of the European Union, as well as to align itself to the International Accounting Standards, a situation imposed by the process of economic globalization and by the development of the capital market. The improvement of the accounting activity manifests itself especially by the efforts to insure a common framework, approved at international level, to draw up and present financial reports, by which to offer relevant and credible information to shareholders, to potential investors, to employees, clients, suppliers as well as to other commercial, governmental or institutional beneficiaries as well as to other users interested in the financial-accounting information at the level of economic operator. An essential objective is represented by the perfecting of the business environment, within the framework of which the accounting and financial audit system has a main position, insuring correct information, rigorously obtained, on the basis of international standards and certified as a result of the audit processes with a view to the normal unfolding of economic activities in all the sectors of the national economy.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Financial-Accounting Settlements Applying in 2008|
|Keywords:||financial – accounting legislation, expenses, annual financial reports, financial exercise|
|Subjects:||M - Business Administration and Business Economics ; Marketing ; Accounting ; Personnel Economics > M4 - Accounting and Auditing > M41 - Accounting
F - International Economics > F3 - International Finance > F36 - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
|Depositing User:||Mihail Antonescu|
|Date Deposited:||05. Oct 2008 05:55|
|Last Modified:||22. May 2015 13:55|
1. Law no 259/July, the 19th, 2007 for the modification and completion of Accounting Law no 82/1991, published in the Official Monitor no 506/ July, the 27th, 2007.
2. Law no 82/1991, republished, Accounting Law published in the Official Monitor no 454/June, 18th, 2008.
3. Order of the Minister of Public Finances no 1752/2005, for the approval of accounting settlements according to the European Directives, published in the Official Monitor no 1080/' November, the 30th, 2005.
4. Order of the Minister of Public Finances no 2001/Novemebr, 22nd, 2006 for the modification and completion of the Order of the Minister of Public finances no 1.752/2005, published in the Official Monitor no 994/ December, 13th, 2006.
5. Order of the Minister of Public Finances no 2374/2007, for the modification of the Order of the Minister of Public Finances no 1752/2005, published in the Official Monitor no 25/ January, 14th, 2008.