Potecea, Olga and Gabroveanu, Emilia and Radneantu, Nicoleta (2008): Accounting Information - Power Instrument for Advanced Management in Knowledge Based Organizations. Published in: The Annals of the University of Oradea, Economic Science Series , Vol. 3, No. 18 (2008): pp. 1418-1423.
Download (53Kb) | Preview
In elaborating the paper, we started from the idea of the necessity of knowing the reasons that determined the reconsideration of the importance of accounting information, in order to ensure survival, performance and durability of businesses in the context of the new challenges launched by the world economy. Continuous adjustments that influence companies impose the necessity of reassessment of accounting information as a management instrument, to determine the situation, to notice the opportunities and risks derived from the company’s overall policy, to observe strengths and weaknesses, to make adequate decisions in time and, more than that, to control the results obtained. Finally, we concluded that the difficulty of reflection of operations generated by the phenomenon of the sustained development of organizations determined reconsideration of financial-accounting information systems and generated new terms such as: knowledge management, knowledge transfer, knowledge sharing and knowledge organizations.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Accounting Information - Power Instrument for Advanced Management in Knowledge Based Organizations|
|Keywords:||Knowledge based organization, Accounting information, Management Information System, Knowledge management|
|Subjects:||A - General Economics and Teaching > A3 - Collective Works > A30 - General
M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting > M4 - Accounting and Auditing > M41 - Accounting
M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting > M4 - Accounting and Auditing > M49 - Other
|Depositing User:||Unnamed user with email email@example.com|
|Date Deposited:||14. Mar 2009 05:51|
|Last Modified:||16. Feb 2013 13:20|
1. American Accounting Association (AAA), Financial Accounting Standards Committee (FASC). "Response to the FASB's Exposure Draft on Fair Value Measurements," Accounting Horizons, Vol. 19, No. 3, September 2005, 187-196.
2. Bouyssou, D., Marchant, T. (2006) – Evaluation and Decision Models with Multiple Criteria, Springer Science
3. Consiliul pentru Standarde Internationale de Contabilitate Bucuresti (2006) Standardele Internationale de Raportare Financiara, Editura CECCAR
4. Druker P (2004)– Managementul viitorului, Editura ASAB
5. Ernest & Young - 2005 – How Fair Is Fair Value - http://www2.eycom.ch/publications/items/ifrs/single/200506_fair_value/en.pdf
6. Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). "Qualitative Characteristics of Accounting Information," Statement of Financial Accounting Concepts No. 2, Stamford, CT: FASB, May 2006
7. Feleaga, N. (2005) Modele de evaluare si investitii imateriale, Editura Economica
8. Feleaga, N., Feleaga, l.,(2002)- Politici si optiuni contabile, Editura Economica
9. Ionascu I., (1998) – Epistemologia contabilitatii, Editura Universitara
10. Pierrat C (2000)- Immateriel et comptabilité din Encyclopédie de comptabilité, contrôle de gestion et audit, Paris, Economica
11. PriceWaterhouseCoopers. "FASB Standard On Fair Value Measurements: An Overview of the Standard's Key Provisions and Its Implications," September, 2006.
12. Potecea Olga, (2007) “Proiectarea unui sistem informaţional-contabil adaptat societăţilor de grup”, Editura ProUniversitaria, Bucureşti
13. Potecea Olga, (2008) "Accounting Information System Power Instrument for Company Groups Advanced Management", http://ssrn.com/abstract=1094292
14. Radu G (2002) – Etica auditorului in contextul globalizarii economice, Revista Contabilitate şi informatică de gestiune 02 / 2002
15. Nicolescu, O. (2005) ,Economia, firma si managementul bazate pe cunostinte, Editura Economica
16. Sveiby, K. E. Methods for Measuring Intangible Assets, 2001, http;//www.sveiby.com.au/IntangibleMethods.html