Serbanescu, Luminita (2008): The Impact of Information and Communication Technologies in the Social and Economical Domain. Published in: Analele Universităţii „Constantin Brâncuşi”, Tg Jiu , Vol. Volume, No. No. 1/2008 (2008): pp. 154-160.
Download (266kB) | Preview
For Romania, the transition basis towards the informational society consists equally of the economical reforms and the fundamental changes in social organization, based by investments in education and scientific research, central institutions of a knowledge-based society, as well as by supporting and promoting the intellectual and science elites. These results will not be obtain unless major changes are going to be made in the mechanism of taking decisions at all levels and also major changes in mentalities of each of us are going to be done. Besides the specific benefits of unlimited access to information, the e-learning training also has long term social and economical effects. This way the citizens are going to become increasingly used to computers and Internet services which in time is creating both the trained man power for producing the information goods in the new economy and the customers for those goods and services as well.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||The Impact of Information and Communication Technologies in the Social and Economical Domain|
|Keywords:||TIC, Internet, education, access|
|Subjects:||C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods > C1 - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General > C10 - General
C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods > C8 - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs > C88 - Other Computer Software
|Date Deposited:||24. Mar 2009 04:48|
|Last Modified:||19. Feb 2013 10:57|
1. FILIP, Florin, DRAGOMIRESCU, Horaţiu – Problema societăţii cunoaşterii în România. Reflecţii în context european, p26, din lucrarea Societatea cunoaşterii, Ed. Economică, 2006.
2. GREMALSCHI A., Impactul noilor tehnologii informationale în educatie, Chisinau,2003, http://www.gate.md:9000/studii/a_gremalsky.pdf
3. NOVEANU E., Competentele educatorului în scoala de mâine. Impactul informatizarii//Tehnologii educationale moderne, vol. V, Ed. Le mot, Bucuresti, 1999.
4. RĂDULESCU Magdalena, PÎRVU Daniela “Modern solutions for the banking distribtion channels”, Revista de Management şi Inginerie Economică, nr. 2/2007, Cluj- Napoca.
5. VAIDEANU George, Educatia la frontiera dintre milenii, Editura Politica, Bucuresti,1988.