Achim, Marian and Neamtu, Ion (2009): Risk’s and uncertainty in the knowledge economy.
Download (979Kb) | Preview
In the context of a bright economy towards we aim the insurances represent are activity branch a services department with a financial character and with many valences. Beyond of the essential role of these is that the protection of the properties and the persons too between the various risks, the insurances accomplish many socio-economic functions like as attending as an offeror on the loan capital’s market the achievement of investment by resources or on the value document’s market, the creation of P.I.B. and the creation of jobs. The specialized bearers of risk are presented in any national economy in nowadays and they always take over them the risks which threaten the physical persons and the juridical persons, offering them a high level of certainty in change of the insurance’s prices. Consequently these specialized societies which accomplish the insurant role just unload of their contact partners which are the insurants by material consequences of the risks which threaten them. The insurance premium is the cost which is payed by insurants to the insurer, this being much more reduced than the damage which it could suffer in case by producing an insurant risk. This can be a protection form between the worst events which can appear and influence the human life and the economic agent’s activity.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Risk’s and uncertainty in the knowledge economy|
|Keywords:||economy/ risk/ evaluation|
|Subjects:||G - Financial Economics > G2 - Financial Institutions and Services > G22 - Insurance; Insurance Companies
G - Financial Economics > G2 - Financial Institutions and Services > G29 - Other
G - Financial Economics > G2 - Financial Institutions and Services > G20 - General
|Date Deposited:||01. Apr 2009 04:34|
|Last Modified:||12. Feb 2013 08:42|
1. Achim M. L. – “The insurances by properties and person in the knowledge economy”, Ed. Economica, Bucuresti 2008.
2. Aftalion F.,Viallet C., – “Theorie du portfeuille, Presse Universitaires de France” 1977.
3. Batrancea M. – “Risk and failure”, Ed. Dacia, Cluj Napoca 2003, pag. 11-12.
4. Filip F. G. – “Attending decision by computer”, Ed. Tehnica, Bucuresti 2005.
5. Giarini I. O., Stahel, W. – “Certainty’s limits”, Ed. Edimpress-Camiro, Bucuresti 1996.
6. Iosif, Gh. N. – “The insurances system in Romania”, Ed. Tribuna Economica, Bucuresti 1997, pag. 5.
7. Marmus, C., Montagne X. – “Management du risque”, Ed. Vulbert enterprises, Paris 1989, pag. 16-17.
8. Radu F. – “Methods and technologies of economico-financial analyse”, Ed. Scrisul Romanesc, Craiova 1999, pag. 349.