Zeps, Dainis (2009): Answer to question what is money: gauge freedom. Physicist’s approach to tendencies in world’s economy.
Download (330Kb) | Preview
We suggest new approach to what should be considered money. We argue that not money itself should be measurable quantity but change of it, thus, entering gauge freedom action in economics in analogy with what we perceive in nature how it is described by theoretical physics.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Answer to question what is money: gauge freedom. Physicist’s approach to tendencies in world’s economy|
|English Title:||Answer to question what is money: gauge freedom. Physicist’s approach to tendencies in world’s economy|
|Keywords:||world’s economy, money, gauge freedom, physics, commonwealth|
|Subjects:||C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods > C0 - General|
|Depositing User:||Dainis Zeps|
|Date Deposited:||04. Apr 2009 16:13|
|Last Modified:||18. Feb 2013 19:09|
1. Zeps, Dainis. World's Economy: what is money. Physicists approach to tendencies in world's economy. Riga : LU MII, 2009. internet publication.
2. Huang, Kerson. Fundamental Forces of Nature. The Story of Gauge Fields. Singapore : World Scientific, 2007.
3. Penrose, Roger. The Road to Reality. A Complete Guide to the Laws of the Universe. New Yourk : Vintage Books, 2007.
4. Huang, Kerson. Quarks, Leptons and Gauge Fields. Singapore : Worlds Scientific Publishing Co Pte. Ltd, 1982.
5. Bleecker, David. Gauge Theory and Variational Principles. Mineola, NY : Dover Publications, Inc., 1981.
6. Marathe, K.B. and Martucci, G. The Mathematical Foundations of Gauge Theories. Amsterdam : North Holland, 1992.
7. Zeps, Dainis. Mathematics as Reference System of Life. Riga : Internet publication, 2009.
8. Landau, L.D. un E.M., Lifshitz. Mechanics, in Russian. M : Gosizd. fiz.mat.lit., 1958.
Available Versions of this Item
- Answer to question what is money: gauge freedom. Physicist’s approach to tendencies in world’s economy. (deposited 04. Apr 2009 16:13) [Currently Displayed]