ciumag, marin (2006): Metode si proceduri pentru efectuarea inspectiei fiscale. Published in: Conferinta Stiintifica Internationala EcoTrend , Vol. Editia, No. ISSN 1842-4856 (16. March 2007): pp. 192-198.
Download (111Kb) | Preview
The general process of knowing the phenomenon, processes and activities, no matter in what field of activity they take place, can be made by organizing and applying of some procedural systems, with the purpose to establish the correct way of their achievement in practice. For achieving the knowledge process of an economical phenomenon, process or activity, the tax inspection has to apply its own procedures and methods, that will have to obtain accurate results, according to reality and to tax legislation.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Metode si proceduri pentru efectuarea inspectiei fiscale|
|English Title:||Methods and Procedures for the Accomplishment of Tax Inspection|
|Keywords:||tax inspection, procedures and methods|
|Subjects:||E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics > E6 - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, Macroeconomic Policy, and General Outlook > E62 - Fiscal Policy|
|Depositing User:||Marin Ciumag|
|Date Deposited:||15. Jul 2009 13:44|
|Last Modified:||07. Jan 2014 18:59|
1. Bouquin H. – Compatibilite de Gestion, Edition Economica, Paris, 2003
2. Calin O., Carstea Gh. – The Administration Book-keeping and the Costs Calculation, Altos Press, Bucharest, 2003
3. Ciumag M. – The Public Institutions’ Book-keeping, 2nd edition – reviewed and added, Mirton Press, Timişoara, 2004
4. Ciumag M. – The Financial Book-keeping for small and medium companies, Ager Press, Tg-Jiu, 2002
5. Ciumag M. – The Financial Book-keeping according to the 4th Direction of CEE, Universitaria Press, Craiova, 2006
6. Fruja I., Jivan Al. – The Marketing of Services, the 1st part, Nero-G Press, Timişoara, 1999
7. Jivan A. – Modern Services – A Challenge for the Economical Theory and Practice, Mirton Press, Timişoara 1996
8. Pop. A. – Romanian Financial Book-keeping, Intelcredo Press, Deva, 2003
9. The book-keeping law no. 82/1991, republished, MO 454/2008, with the subsequent changes and completions
10. Law no. 571/2003 regarding the Fiscal code , with the subsequent changes and completions
11. HG no. 44/2004 for the approval of the Methodological Norms to apply the Law no. 571/2003 regarding the Fiscal code , MO no. 112/2004.
12. The collections of the special magazines 2003-2006; Public Finances and Book-keeping; The book-keeping, the Expertise and the Business Audit; The Economist; The Economical Tribune; The Economical Truth.