Barbuta Misu, Nicoleta (2007): The profitability – risk relationship and financing decision. Published in: The Annals of "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati. Economics and Applied Informatics , Vol. XIII, No. I (2007): pp. 55-62.
Download (196kB) | Preview
The enterprise financial decision is a rational process for option to the optimal variant related to financing and investments. For the capital investment to be justified, the profitability of the invested money must be at least equal with the profitability of the alternative investment opportunities with the same risk on market. The choosing of a way for financing is determined on the one side by their cost and on the other side by the existent capital structure. In this paper I tried to analyse the profitability – risk relationship in the financing decision for the “NIKOS” Ltd.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||The profitability – risk relationship and financing decision|
|English Title:||The profitability – risk relationship and financing decision|
|Keywords:||financing decision, profitability, risk, market value of the enterprise, capital structure|
|Subjects:||G - Financial Economics > G3 - Corporate Finance and Governance > G32 - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill|
|Depositing User:||Nicoleta Misu|
|Date Deposited:||04. Feb 2010 13:58|
|Last Modified:||18. Feb 2013 07:31|
1. Brealey, M., Stewart, M., Richard, A. – Principles of Corporate Finance, Editura Mc GrawHill, 2003;
2. Dragotă, V., Dragotă, M. Ţâţu, L., Ciobanu, A., Obreja, L., Racsc, A. – Abordări practice în finanţele firmei, Editura IRECSON, Bucureşti, 2005;
3. Dragotă, V., Ciobanu, A., Obreja, L., Dragotă, M. - Management financiar, Vol. II, Editura Economică, Bucureşti, 2003;
4. Fahy, M., Roche, J., Weiner, A. – Beyond Governance. Creating Corporate Value through Performance, Conformance and Responsability, John Wiley & Sons Ltd., England, 2004;
5. Halpern, P., Weston, J. F., Brigham, E. F. - Finanţe manageriale, Editura Economică, Bucureşti, 1998.