Hsiao, Chih-Ru (1996): Consistency of the Multi-Choice Shapley Value.
Download (2271Kb) | Preview
We define the potential of multi-choice cooperative games, find the relationship between the multi-choice Shapley value and the potential, and show that the multi-choice Shapley value is consistent.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Commentary on:||Eprints 0 not found.|
|Original Title:||Consistency of the Multi-Choice Shapley Value|
|Keywords:||Potential of Multi-choice Shapley Value, Consistency Property|
|Subjects:||C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods > C7 - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory|
|Depositing User:||Chih-Ru HSIAO|
|Date Deposited:||11. Nov 2009 00:03|
|Last Modified:||13. Feb 2013 17:39|
1. Hsiao, Chih-Ru (1991), Shapley Value for Multi-choice Cooperative Games, Ph.D. dissertation submitted to the University of Illinois at Chicago, June 1991.
2. Hsiao CR, Raghavan TES (1992), Monotonicity and Dummy Free Property for Multi-Choice Cooperative Games. International Journal of Game Theory 21:301-312
3. Hsiao, Chih-Ru, Raghavan TES (1993), Shapley Value for multi-choice Cooperative Game (I). Games and Economic Behavior 5:240-256
4. Hsiao, Chih-Ru, A Note on Non-essential Players in Multi-Choice Cooperative Games. Games and Economic Behavior, 8 (1995), 424-432.
5. Hsiao CR, Yeh YN and Mo CP (1995) The Potential of Multi-choice Cooperative Game. Technical Report.
6. Roth, A, The Shapley Value. Essays in honor of L.S.Shapley, Edited by A. Roth, Cambridge University Press, 1988.
7. Shapley LS (1953) A Value for n-person Game. In: Kuhn HW, Tucker AW(eds.) Contributions to the Theory of Games II, Princeton University Press, Princeton, 307-317
8. Shapley LS (1953) Additive and Non-additive set Functions, Ph.D, Ph.D. theses, Princeton.
- Hsiao, Chih-Ru Consistency of the Multi-Choice Shapley Value. (deposited 11. Nov 2009 00:03) [Currently Displayed]