Caruntu, Constantin and Lapadusi, Mihaela Loredana (2009): The total real capital structure analysis in the profits mass relevant for turnover.
Download (67kB) | Preview
The mechanism operator of total actual capital on profit afferent turnover in the synthesizer manner is an important tool in assessing the economic and financial performance of the company both internally and in the diagnostic tests performed outside. Addressed the overall level of business, real capital - fixed and circulating - appears as part of operating capital; with all other forms of total capital operated in the frame of business activity, actual capital is involved in a specific circuit, arising from the operation of producer agents in a market economic environment. The transformation of the company liquid capital in productive real capital takes place in conditions in which the firm is presented on the capital goods market as a buyer and actually proceed to the purchase of goods-capital needed for production. Simultaneously, the company is presented as a buyer and the labor market, drawing work resources required.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||The total real capital structure analysis in the profits mass relevant for turnover|
|English Title:||The total real capital structure analysis in the profits mass relevant for turnover|
|Keywords:||total capital, fixed capital, circulanting capital, profit, turnover,rentability,|
|Subjects:||D - Microeconomics > D6 - Welfare Economics > D61 - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis|
|Depositing User:||Constantin Căruntu|
|Date Deposited:||29. Nov 2009 14:39|
|Last Modified:||18. Feb 2013 17:21|
(1) Anghel Ion, Eduard Dinu, , Strategy and economic – financial analysis of the company, ASE Publishing House, Bucharest, 2007;
(2) Balu Mariana Elena, Economic – Financial Analysis. Theory and practical applications, Foundation „Romania of tomorrow” Publishing House, Bucharest, 2007;
(3) Căruntu Constantin, Economic and financial analysis of company. Concepts.Methods.Applications, Universitaria Publishing House, Craiova, 2009;
(4) Ciobanu Anamaria, Analysis of economy performances, ASE Publishing House, Bucharest, 2006;
(5) Gheorghe I. Ana, The profit, Economic Publishing House, Bucharest, 1998.