Caruntu, Genu Alexandru and Damian, Ion (2010): Improvement of Social Infrastructure.
Download (145Kb) | Preview
The specific objective of this area of intervention is to improve the quality of healthcare infrastructure and territorial division - their regional balance in the country, to ensure equal access of citizens to health services.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Improvement of Social Infrastructure|
|English Title:||Improvement of Social Infrastructure|
|Keywords:||national public contribution, rehabilitation, modernization, target groups, target areas|
|Subjects:||A - General Economics and Teaching > A1 - General Economics > A13 - Relation of Economics to Social Values
G - Financial Economics > G3 - Corporate Finance and Governance > G32 - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
|Depositing User:||Genu Alexandru Caruntu|
|Date Deposited:||04. Feb 2010 12:47|
|Last Modified:||19. Feb 2013 07:43|
1. Androniceanu ,A, Abăluţă ,O, Curteanu ,D, Popescu,I, - Projects management with external financing, University Publishing House, Bucharest, 2004
2. Anastasiei, B.,Organizational management risk, TEHNOPRESS Publishing House, Iaşi, 2004
3. Badea Leonardo (coord.), Socol Adela, Drăgoi Violeta, Drigă Imola, Managementul riscului bancar, Editura Economică, Bucureşti, 2009
4. Ciocoiu N., Risk management of affairs and projects, Academy of Economic Sciences Publishing House, Bucharest, 2006
5. Ciocoiu, N., Risks management. ASE Publishing House, Bucharest, 2008.
6. Cornescu, V., Management, from theory to practice. Ed. Bucharest University Publishing House, Bucharest, 2004.
7. David, B., Management and risk assessment on achieving the goals in an industrial project to improve technology. 2007.
8. Dănăiaţă,I, Bibu ,N.A., Predişcan ,M, - Management- Theory basis-The third edition, Mirton Publishing House , Timişoara ,2006
9. Drigă Imola, Analiza şi managementul riscurilor în activitatea bancară, Editura Universitas, Petroşani, 2007
10. Drigă Imola, Socol Adela, “Liquidity Risk Management in Banking”, Revista Tinerilor Economişti (The Young Economists Journal), Year VII - No.13s, Special Issue, November 2009, Universitatea din Craiova
11. Drigă Imola, Niţă Dorina, „Necesitatea convergenţei în adoptarea monedei unice europene” International Scientific Conference IV-th edition “Economic Growth in Conditions of Internationalization”, Institute of Economy, Finance and Statistics, 3-4 September 2009, Chişinău, Republic of Moldova, http://www.pdfdownload.org/pdf2html/pdf2html.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iefs.md%2Fx_pdf%2Fconf34.pdf&images=yes
12. Drigă Imola, Guţă Anca-Jarmila „Romanian Bank Lending during the Financial Crisis”, The Young Economists Journal, Year VII – No.12, April 2009, Universitatea din Craiova, http://ideas.repec.org/e/pdr80.html
13. Georgarakos D., Risky assets ownership decisions, University of London, Anglia 2002
14. Gogoneaţă, B.,Risk and uncertainty in economy, Economic Publishing House, Bucharest, 2004
15. Horobeţ, A., Risk management of international investments, AII Beck Publishing House, Bucharest, 2005
16. Niţă Dorina, Drigă Imola, “Prospects of Coal Exploitation against the Liberalization of European Gas and Electricity Markets”, Annals of the University of Petroşani, Economics, vol.IX (IV), 2009, Universitatea din Petroşani