Cebuc, Iuliana and Iordache, Carmen and Pănoiu, Laura (2010): Evolutii legislative comunitare privind contractul de timesharing. Stadiul reglementarilor in Romania.
Download (172kB) | Preview
Time – sharing concept frequently occurs in the tourist field as a holiday formula used to improve a tourist assembly’s activities. As a consequence of latest contracts that envisage acquiring timeshare, long-term holiday product which have evolved and diversified, in order to enhance juridical security and protect consumers’ and enterprises’ interests they have imposed the need to adopt certain regulations both at European and national level.The actual doctrinal approach has in view an analysis of the reglementation level and consummers’ protection means assured by the Romanian and the community legislative body.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Evolutii legislative comunitare privind contractul de timesharing. Stadiul reglementarilor in Romania.|
|English Title:||COMMUNITARY LEGISLATIVE EVOLUTIONS CONCERNING TIME SHARING CONTRACTS. REGULATORY STATE IN ROMANIA.|
|Keywords:||time-sharing contract, long-term holiday product contract, protection of consumers, tourism|
|Subjects:||K - Law and Economics > K1 - Basic Areas of Law > K12 - Contract Law
L - Industrial Organization > L8 - Industry Studies: Services > L83 - Sports; Gambling; Recreation; Tourism
|Depositing User:||Iuliana Cebuc|
|Date Deposited:||09. Feb 2010 09:02|
|Last Modified:||11. Feb 2013 17:51|
1. Guyot, C., Le droit du tourisme. Regime actuel et developpments en droits belge et europeen, Edition Larcin, 2004.
2. Howells, G., Weatherill, S. Consumer protection law, Ed. Abshgate Publising Limited. 2005.
3. Manolache, O., Community law. Community insitutions, second edition, All Beck Publishing House, Bucharest,
4. Weatherill, S., Law and policy, Elgar European Law Publishing House, 2005.
5. Stănciulescu, G., Tourism operations’ technique, All Beck Publishing House, Bucharest, 1998.
6. Toader, C., Time-sharing contracts, now regulated in Romania as well, in Commercial Law Review no. 9/2004, p 152-184.
7. Vîtcă, L. M, The right to use for a specified period of one or more immovable properties, Buletin de informare legislativã nr. 4/2003, p.19 – 28.
8. ***, Basic documents of the European Community and Union, Polirom Publishing House, Iaşi, 1999.
9. ***, Law no.282 of 23 June 2004 regarding the protection of contractors in connection with certain aspects of contracts whose object is the acquisition of limited-term use right of real estate assets, issued in Official Journal, Part I, no.580 of 30 June 2004.
10. ***, Directive 94/47/CE of the European Parliament and Council of 26 October 1994 on the protection of purchasers in respect of certain aspects of contracts relating to the purchase of the right to use immovable properties on a timeshare basis, issued in the European Union Official Journal no.L280 of 29 October 1994
11. ***, Directive 2008/122/CE on the protection of consumers in respect of certain aspects of timeshare, long-term holiday product, resale and exchange contracts, issued in the European Union Official Journal no.L33/10 of 3 February 2009
12. ***, Consumers’ European Center, www eccromania.ro
13. ***, Resort Development Organisation, www.rdo.org.