Alasrag, Hussien (2009): سياسات تنمية الصناعات الصغيرة والمتوسطة فى الدول العربية.
Download (445kB) | Preview
Small and medium industries and the issue of development of these industries is a highly important to the economic decision-makers in all developed and developing countries, particularly Arab nations. These industries play a pivotal role in economic and social development. The importance of small and medium industries comes in its ability to generate jobs at high rates, in addition to low cost of capital. And thereby contribute to addressing the problem of unemployment in most Arab countries. And small and medium industries have strong backward and forward linkages with large industries. They also contribute to increase income and diversify, increasing local value added, as it excels in the efficient use of capital. The aim of this research to recommend the most important policies, which is required in order to develop small and medium enterprises in the Arab countries
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||سياسات تنمية الصناعات الصغيرة والمتوسطة فى الدول العربية|
|English Title:||Policies develop small and medium industries in the Arab countries|
|Keywords:||small and medium industries ,the Arab countries|
|Subjects:||L - Industrial Organization > L1 - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance > L16 - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics: Industrial Structure and Structural Change; Industrial Price Indices
R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics > R0 - General > R00 - General
L - Industrial Organization > L5 - Regulation and Industrial Policy > L52 - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
|Depositing User:||Hussein Elasrag|
|Date Deposited:||22. Feb 2010 07:12|
|Last Modified:||12. Feb 2013 13:32|
1. Alasrag, Hussien, 2007. "[economic and social rights in the Arab countries]," MPRA Paper 2764, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005
2. Alasrag, Hussien, 2007. "[the developmental role of small projects in the Arab countries]," MPRA Paper 2763, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.
3. Alasrag, Hussien, 2007. "The Future of SMEs in Egyptian Economy," MPRA Paper 1856, University Library of Munich, Germany
4. Alasrag, Hussien, 2006. "Enhancing Competitiveness For Smes In The Arab Countries," MPRA Paper 4110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
5. Aygagari Meghana & Thorsten Beck and Asli Demirguc-Kunt, "Small and Medium Enterprises Across The Global: a New Database", World Bank Policy Research, Working Paper 3127, August, 2003
6. Alasrag, Hussien, the role of small and medium enterprises in industrial development in Arab States ", a series of" strategic studies ", number (140) The Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research, 2009
7. Ministry of Foreign Trade, to facilitate the organizational procedures for small and medium enterprises, the model of one-stop shop, Cairo, January 2002
8. Ministry of Finance, enhancing the competitiveness of small and medium enterprises in Egypt, Arab Republic of Egypt, November 2004
9. The Arab Institution for Investment Guarantee, the report of the investment climate in Arab countries in 2005, Kuwait, June 2006