Ukaj, Fatos (2010): Transport as the factor of sustainable economic development.
Download (74kB) | Preview
One of the key elements in achieving sustainable economic development of the country is transport, including roads and other infrastructure. The strength and role of the services has grown in developed countries, but has brought a new investment cycle in countries of Balkan, including Kosovo. The transport sector is introduced to us as an economic branch, with a capacity to generate new jobs and possibilities for employment. The level of the destruction of environment is in direct link with the transport sector. Changes needed to be done in order that the transport sector would be able to respond on the demand of the domestic economy and society, but also be able to meet the standards that are implemented in Europe. The adjustment will have to be based on the resources country has, and possibilities to find the loans with accepted interest, that will finance the development of the sector. Introduction of the new approach to management will result with identification of all qualitative and quantitative dates’ about the actual situation and the objectives for future.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Transport as the factor of sustainable economic development|
|English Title:||Transport as the factor of sustainable economic development|
|Keywords:||sustainable development, transport, investment, standards.|
|Subjects:||A - General Economics and Teaching > A1 - General Economics
L - Industrial Organization > L9 - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
L - Industrial Organization > L9 - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities > L91 - Transportation: General
|Depositing User:||Fatos Ukaj|
|Date Deposited:||26. Apr 2010 23:51|
|Last Modified:||14. Feb 2013 07:05|
1. Armand Krasniqi, Fatos Ukaj, “Menaxhimi i Destinacionit ne Turizem”, 2010, Peje.
2. Charles W.L. Hill, “International Business-Competing in the Global Marketplace: Postscript 2001, New York, McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
3. Armand Krasniqi,Fatos Ukaj,”Zakonodavna kompatabilnost zemalja Jugoistocne Evrope sa Evropskim Zakonodavstvom u Oblasti Informisanja i Medija”, rad objavljen u zbornik radova sa II medjunarodnog naucnog simpozijum Novi Horizonti Saobracaja i Komunikacija 2009, Doboj 20-21 11.2009, BiH,str.1-6.
4. Fetah Recica,Asib Alihodzic,Husnija Bibuljica, ”Razvoj Saobracaja u Funkciji Privrednih Potencijala na Kosovu”, rad objavljen u zbornik radova sa II medjunarodnog naucnog simpozijum Novi Horizonti Saobracaja I Komunikacija 2009, Doboj 20-21 11.2009, BiH,str.1-8.
5. Enti i Statistikave te Kosoves, http://www.ks‐gov.net/ESK/dmdocuments/Buletini%20Tremujor%20Janar%202010.pdf
6. Ministria e transportit dhe post-tekomunikacionit, http://www.mtpt.org/?page=15&lang=2,
7. Aeroporti I Prishtines, http://www.airportpristina.com/page/sub/id/c5/s23
8. Ministria e Tregtis e Industris, http://www.mti‐ks.org/?cid=1,370