Căpuşneanu, Sorinel/I and Barbu, Cristian Marian (2010): Transversal reorganization analysis of small and midsized enterprises of Romania. Published in: The 4th International Scientific Session “Challenges of the Knowledge Society” No. 978-973-129-541-1 (15. April 2010): pp. 1510-1518.
Download (167Kb) | Preview
This article axes on reorganization analysis of small and midsized enterprises of Romania starting from general principles identified by the specialists. Orientation of these principles is leading finally to transformation of vertical organization to a transversal organization way as Activity-Based Costing method (ABC). The stages that are passing through in the case of transversal organization of small and midsized enterprises from our country are evidenced and presented both theoretically and from a graphical representation point of view. The article ends with authors’ conclusions regarding the process of transversal reorganization of small and midsized enterprises, the authors pleading for using of this structural organization that is very profitable in actual Romanian conjuncture.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Transversal reorganization analysis of small and midsized enterprises of Romania|
|English Title:||Transversal reorganization analysis of small and mid-sized enterprises of Romania|
|Keywords:||transversal organization; small and midsized enterprises; principles; operation; performance.|
|Subjects:||M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting > M4 - Accounting and Auditing > M41 - Accounting
M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting > M2 - Business Economics > M21 - Business Economics
|Depositing User:||Sorinel Capusneanu|
|Date Deposited:||06. Nov 2010 11:48|
|Last Modified:||11. Feb 2013 20:53|
1. Căpuşneanu S. (2009), Elements of cost management, Economic Publishing House, Bucharest.
2. Căpuşneanu S. (2006), Management accounting. Application and test-scale studies, Economic Publishing House, Bucharest.
3. Ebbeken K., Possler L., Ristea M. (2000). Calculation and cost management, Teora Publishing House, Bucharest.
3. Hicks D.T. (1999), Activity–Based Costing. Making it work for small and mid-sized companies, Second Edition, USA.
4. Ravignon L., Bescos P.L., Joalland M., Bourgeois S.Le, Maléjac A., (2003), Méthode ABC/ABM, Ed. d’Organisation, Paris.