Căpuşneanu, Sorinel/I and Martinescu (Oprea), Dana Maria/G (2010): Itinerary implementation of an environmental management system and its benefits. Published in: The 4th International Scientific Session “Challenges of the Knowledge Society” No. 978-973-129-541-1 (15. April 2010): pp. 1434-1440.
Download (184kB) | Preview
This article treats the problem of environmental management system starting from definition and objectives stipulated according to ISO 14001. The success of implementation of the environmental management system consists in respecting its principles. It is described the role of employers' organizations in promoting environmental management systems. Also, there are described the implementation stages of an environmental management system in Romania. Each unrolled stage is synthesized and argued succeeding to catch the necessary essence of correct understanding by all participants to implementation process of environmental management system into an enterprise. There are accentuated the long term advantages of successful implementation environmental management system. The article ends with authors’ conclusions and some recommendations from the specialists of Romania.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Itinerary implementation of an environmental management system and its benefits|
|English Title:||Itinerary implementation of an environmental management system and its benefits|
|Keywords:||environmental management system; objectives; principles; implementation; environmental quality.|
|Subjects:||M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting > M4 - Accounting and Auditing > M41 - Accounting
Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics > Q5 - Environmental Economics > Q56 - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting > M2 - Business Economics > M21 - Business Economics
|Depositing User:||Sorinel Capusneanu|
|Date Deposited:||06. Nov 2010 11:49|
|Last Modified:||14. Feb 2013 19:21|
1. Căpuşneanu, Sorinel, Implementation Opportunities of Green Accounting for Activity-Based Costing (ABC) in Romania, (Theoretical and Applied Economics, no. 1, 2008).
2. Martinescu, Dana-Maria, Căpuşneanu, Sorinel, Environment and environmental effects of pollution. Model of eco-dashboard - a tool for analysis of environmental management performances, Metalurgia International, no. 12 Special Issue, (F.M.R. Scientific Publishing House, 2009).
3. Munteanu, Ioan Ovidiu, Ecology and the environment protection, (Universitas Publishing House, Deva, 2007).
4. Ţuţuianu, Ovidiu. Assessment and reporting of environmental performance. Environmental indicators, (Publishing House Agir, Bucharest, 2006).
5. S.R. EN ISO 14004. Environmental management systems. Guide on principles, systems and application techniques, (Romanian Institute for Standardization, Bucharest, 1998).