Yadav, Manoj K (2011): Microfinance Impact Evaluation: A Managerial Perspective.
Download (943Kb) | Preview
The objective of this concept note was to introduce Impact Evaluation and highlight its need and importance during these turbulent times. As it turns out that Impact Evaluation holds promise to a host of benefits to the MFIs ranging from consumer insights to launching of new products and services and from better reporting standards to performance measurement. It will gain further prominence in coming days as focus of various stakeholders undergoes drastic shift towards social performance and understanding the consumer behavior. Not only it will be a strategic exercise but it will be adopted as a risk mitigation tool for identifying loopholes and appropriate measures to plug them.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Microfinance Impact Evaluation: A Managerial Perspective|
|Keywords:||Microfinance, Impact Evaluation,|
|Subjects:||I - Health, Education, and Welfare > I3 - Welfare and Poverty > I30 - General|
|Depositing User:||Manoj K Yadav|
|Date Deposited:||20. Mar 2011 06:36|
|Last Modified:||14. Feb 2013 12:31|
1. Impact Evaluation: Methodological and Operational Issues, Asian Development Bank, September (2006)
5. Graham A.N. Wright and Manoj K. Sharma: The Andhra Pradesh Crisis: What Should MFIs Do? (2010)
6. Dean Karlan and Nathanael Goldberg: Impact Evaluation for Microfinance: Review of Methodological Issues (2007)
7. Kene Ezemenari, Anders Rudqvis and K. Subbarao: Impact Evaluation: A Note on Concepts and Methods (1999)
8. William D. Savedoff, Ruth Levine and Nancy Birdsall: When Will We Ever Learn? Improving Lives through Impact Evaluation (2006)