Pillai N., Vijayamohanan (2008): Doubling Kerala’s NSDP In 3 Years – Implications for Investment and its Financing.
Download (191kB) | Preview
This brief note was prepared for the State Planning Board of Kerala in India in response to a question on how to double Kerala’s net state domestic product in three years and on its implications for investment and its financing. We show that this ambition lies in the realm of impossibles.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Doubling Kerala’s NSDP In 3 Years – Implications for Investment and its Financing|
|Keywords:||Kerala, State income, Growth, Investment, Financing|
|Subjects:||E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics > E0 - General
E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics > E6 - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, Macroeconomic Policy, and General Outlook
|Depositing User:||Vijayamohanan Pillai N|
|Date Deposited:||27. May 2008 13:34|
|Last Modified:||15. Feb 2013 02:00|
1. Allen, RGD (1967) Macroeconomic Theory London: Macmillan.
2. Domar, E (1946) ‘Capital Expansion, Rate of Growth and Unemployment’, Econometrica Vol. 14.
3. Economic and Political Weekly Research Foundation (2003) Domestic Products of States of India 1960-61 to 2000-01 Mumbai.
4. Governemnt of Kerala (2005) Economic Review 2004 State Planning Board, Trivandrum, Kerala.
5. Governemnt of Kerala (2008) Economic Review 2007 State Planning Board, Trivandrum, Kerala.
6. Harrod, RF (1939) ‘An Essay in Dynamic Theory’, Economic Journal Vol. 49.
7. Harrod RF (1949) Towards a Dynamic Economics London: Macmillan.