Antonescu, Ligia and Antonescu, Mihai (2007): The harmonization of accounting settlements regarding the financial reports in accordance with the European Directives. Published in: Analele Universităţii din Craiova, ISSN 1223-365X , Vol. No. 35, (2007): pp. 1139-1151.
Download (50kB) | Preview
Romania’s integration into the European Union raised the necessity of adapting Romania’s accounting settlements to the European Directives and the to the International Financial Reporting Standards, in order to achieve the standardization of working accounting methods. This is accomplished by the transposition into the national legislation of the IVth and of the VIIth Directive of the European Economic Communities settled by the Order of the Minister of Public Finances no 1752/2005 and the continuation of the gradual implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards, settled by the Order of the Minister of Public Finances no 1121/2006.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||The harmonization of accounting settlements regarding the financial reports in accordance with the European Directives|
|Keywords:||accounting information, International Financial Reporting Standards, annual simplified financial reports, annual consolidated financial reports|
|Subjects:||M - Business Administration and Business Economics ; Marketing ; Accounting ; Personnel Economics > M4 - Accounting and Auditing > M41 - Accounting
Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics ; Environmental and Ecological Economics > Q5 - Environmental Economics > Q56 - Environment and Development ; Environment and Trade ; Sustainability ; Environmental Accounts and Accounting ; Environmental Equity ; Population Growth
|Depositing User:||Mihail Antonescu|
|Date Deposited:||10. Oct 2008 07:31|
|Last Modified:||14. Feb 2013 05:45|
1. Epstein B.J., Interpretarea si aplicarea Standardelor Internationale de Contabilitate si Raportare Financiara (The Interpretation and the Application of International Financial Reporting Standards), Editura BMT Publishing House, Bucureşti, 2005.
2. Iancu E - "Aspecte legate de aplicarea IFRS si a Directivelor Europene" (Aspects linked to the application of IFRS and of European Directives), Revista Finanţe publice si contabilitate (The Review of Public Finances and Accounting) nr. 7-8/2005, page 34.
3. Petre G. - "Aplicarea IFRS in România" (The Application of IFRS in Romania), Revista Finanţe publice si contabilitate nr. 7-8/2006, pag. 43.
4. The accounting Law no.82/1991, republished, (published in Romania’s Official Monitor, Part I, no.48/14.01.2005).
5. The Order of the Minister of Public Finances no. 907/2005 regarding the approval of categories of juridical persons who apply accounting settlements according to IFRS and accounting settlements according to the European Directives. (published in Romania’s Official Monitor, Part I, no. 597/11.07.2005)
6. The Order of the Minister of Public Finances no 1121/2006 regarding the application of International Financial Reporting Standards, Off. M. no 602/12.07.2006
7. The Order of the Minister of Public Finances no 1752/2005 regarding the approval of accounting settlements according to European Directives, Off. M. Part I no 1080 bis of the 30th of November 2005.