Mehedintu, Anca and Pirvu, Cerasela (2009): Enterprise Resources Planning Systems – accountancy support. Dematerialization of the documents.
Download (152kB) | Preview
The globalization and of very fast changes realised in the field of technology of information and communications, the dematerialization of documents represents an objective attended in designing enterprise integrated informatics systems. In this sense, documents that are specific to the financially – accountable activities need on one side a legal frame adequate for dematerialization, on the other side enterprise integrated software solutions capable of making possible the processing of operational transactions based on processing justifying documents, as well as reporting economic indicators. This paper proposes to present the most important aspects characterising enterprise integrated solutions of Enterprise Resources Planning – ERP, advantages offered by these solutions and to underline the increase of the efficiency of the financial – accountancy activities, as part of the organizations using these software platforms. However, the paper emphasis the process of dematerialization of the documents, on its importance in the present context and proposes some alternatives of shaping this process. At the end of the paper, it is presented the tendency of the system of ERP type to ensure the management of the operations/ registrations through electronic means, but also their communication/ transmission between business partners or between emitters and receivers involved in the electronic exchange of documents.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Enterprise Resources Planning Systems – accountancy support. Dematerialization of the documents|
|English Title:||Enterprise Resources Planning Systems – accountancy support. Dematerialization of the documents|
|Keywords:||ERP system, dematerialization, integration, accountancy, electronic documents, software systems|
|Subjects:||M - Business Administration and Business Economics ; Marketing ; Accounting ; Personnel Economics > M1 - Business Administration
M - Business Administration and Business Economics ; Marketing ; Accounting ; Personnel Economics > M1 - Business Administration > M19 - Other
|Depositing User:||Anca Mehedintu|
|Date Deposited:||04. Dec 2009 23:14|
|Last Modified:||09. Mar 2015 08:39|
1. Baloiu, M., Frasineanu, I. (2004) Inovarea in economie. (Bucuresti: Ed. Economica).
2. Bradford, M. (2008) Modern ERP: Select, Implement & Use Today's Advanced Business Systems. Addison Wesley.
3. Corbitt, G., Boykin, R. (2001) Enterprise Integration. John Wiley & Sons Inc.
4. Council Directive 2001/115/CE, 20 December 2001.
5. Davenport, T.H. and Prusak, L. (1998) How Organizations Manage What They Know. Business School Press.
6. Fotache, D., Hurbean, L. (2004) Solutii integrate pentru gestiunea afacerilor – ERP. (Bucuresti: Editura Economica).
7. Hossain, L., Patrick, J.D., Rashid, M.A. (2002) Enterprice Resource Planning : Global Opportunities & Challanges. Idea Group Publishing.
8. Hurban, C. (2005) Sisteme informatice pentru managementul firmei. (Timisoara: Editura Mirton).
9. Kumar, K. and Van Hillegersberg, J. (2000) "ERP experiences and evolution", Communications of the ACM, vol. 43, No.4, pp.22.
10. Law no. 135/2007 privind arhivarea documentelor in forma electronica, Monitorul Oficial, Part. I nr. 345 din 22/05/2007.
11. Law no. 260/2007 privind inregistrarea operatiunilor comerciale prin mijloace electronice, Monitorul Oficial, Part. I no. 506 din 27/07/2007.
12. Law no. 571/22.12.2003 privind Codul fiscal, Monitorul Oficial, no. 927/23.12.2003.
13. Linthicum, D. (1998) Enterprise Application Integration. Idea Group Publishing.
14. MacDonald, M. (2003) Microsoft .NET Distributed Applications: Integrating XML Web Services and .NET Remoting. Microsoft Press.
15. Nagel, C. (2005) Enterprise Services with the .NET Framework: Developing Distributed Business Solutions with .NET Enterprise Services. Addison Wesley Professional.
16. Nicolescu, O., Plumb, I., Pricop, M., Vasilescu, I., Verboncu, I. (2005) Abordari moderne in managementul si economia organizatiei. (Bucuresti: Editura Economica).
17. Norris, G., Hurley, J.R., Hartley, K.M., Dunleavy, J.R., Balls, J.D. (2000) E-Business and ERP: Transforming the Enterprise. John Wiley & Sons Inc.
18. Rambhia, A. (2002) XML Distributed Systems Design. Sams Publishing.
19. Rammer, I. (2004) Advanced .NET Remoting. Apress.
20. Reilly, D., Reilly, M. (2002) Java Network Programming and Distributed Computing. Addison Wesley.
21. Shields, M.G. (2001) E-Business and ERP: Rapid Implementation and Project Planning. John Wiley & Sons Inc.
22. Tadjer, R. (1998) "Enterprise resource planning", Internetweek, Manhasset, April 13.
23. Wagner, B., Monk, E. (2008) Enterprise Resource Planning. Microsoft Press.