Căpuşneanu, Sorinel/I (2009): Activity-Based Management principles and implementation opportunities of the ABM system. Published in: Metalurgia International , Vol. XIV(20, No. No 11 (15. November 2009): pp. 83-85.
Download (129kB) | Preview
This article describes the principles of Activity-Based Management and treats the implementation stages of it in enterprises from steel industry of Romania. The ABC method becomes the main tool of providing information for the ABM method. Thus, the ABM method becomes an important tool of obtaining performances in business.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Activity-Based Management principles and implementation opportunities of the ABM system|
|English Title:||Activity-Based Management principles and implementation opportunities of the ABM system|
|Keywords:||Activity-Based Management; Activity-Based Costing; principles; activities; performance.|
|Subjects:||M - Business Administration and Business Economics ; Marketing ; Accounting ; Personnel Economics > M4 - Accounting and Auditing > M41 - Accounting
M - Business Administration and Business Economics ; Marketing ; Accounting ; Personnel Economics > M2 - Business Economics > M21 - Business Economics
|Depositing User:||Sorinel Capusneanu|
|Date Deposited:||23. Nov 2010 20:24|
|Last Modified:||12. Feb 2013 13:39|
1. Căpuşneanu S. (2009) Elements of costs management, Editura Economică, Bucureşti.
2. Cokins G., (1996). Activity-Based Cost Management – Making it work – A manager’s guide to implementing and sustaining an effective ABC system, The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc., pp.134-137.
3. Ebbeken K., Possler L., Ristea M. (2000). Calculation and costs management, Ed. Teora, Bucureşti.
4. Hicks D.T., (1999). Activity–Based Costing. Making it work for small and mid-sized companies, Second Edition, USA.
5. Ravignon L., Bescos P.L., Joalland M., Bourgeois S.Le, Maléjac A. (2003). Méthode ABC/ABM, Ed. d’Organisation, Paris.