ciumag, anca and ciumag, marin (2010): Analysis of the relationship between cost, price and profit in lignite extraction. Published in: International Scientific Conference EcoTrend, VI-th edition (28. November 2010)
Download (130kB) | Preview
From the point of view of coal consumers, which is visible to the naked eye is the price and size and its size dynamics is necessary for attention to anyone, due the fact that directly or indirectly, everyone in the situation of power buyer. In the area of lignite extraction, it is maintaing the relationship between the cost and profit.The law of demand and supply makes also the demand causes by the price and also the obvious changes in demand lead to changes in production. Production cost level is the critical threshold of profitability and as such, the manufacturers will be willing to supply at a price below cost. Dependence of the price arises also to the cost. At the same time, between the costs and profits, there is an inverse relationship. In order to maximize profits, in the extraction of lignite areas, is required to identify solutions to reduce production costs.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Analysis of the relationship between cost, price and profit in lignite extraction|
|Keywords:||cost, price, profit, lignite, production|
|Subjects:||M - Business Administration and Business Economics ; Marketing ; Accounting ; Personnel Economics > M4 - Accounting and Auditing > M41 - Accounting|
|Depositing User:||Marin Ciumag|
|Date Deposited:||19. May 2011 09:48|
|Last Modified:||06. Mar 2015 07:41|
1. G.A. Frois – Political economy, Humanitas Publishing House, Bucharest, 1994.
2. Schamallenbach, E. – Kostenrechnung und Preiapolitic, Kola, 1963.
3. Szipeli, Z. – Contributions to the concept of specifying the charges and the cost price of industrial production, Journal of accounting no. 7 / 1971.
4. Staicu C. and collective – Accounting of economic entities, Universitaria Publishing House, Craiova, 2009
5. Hennie von Greuning – International Financial Reporting Standards,Practice guide, Irecson Publishing House, 2007
6. Accounting Law no. 82/1991,republish, amended, Official Gazette no 454 / 18.06.2008.