Shumska, Svitlana and Stepanenko-Lypovyk, Bohdana (2012): Methodology Features of green business development. Published in: SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT , Vol. Vol. 3, (September 2012): pp. 146-149.
Download (222kB) | Preview
A transition from the extensive type of economic development to sustainable should provide the minimization of the non-renewable natural resources use and effective use of renewable ones, improvement of environmental quality and increase of the state’s ecological security and lead to stable economy growth. Such transition supposes to form new kinds of economic activity that make profit and have positive influence on environment. One of such activity is ‘green business’. The article defining this notion and describes theoretical and methodological principles of functioning of this type of activity. Also the basic aspects and main development stages of green business are marked out and the classification of green business enterprise is shown.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Methodology Features of green business development|
|Keywords:||green business, sustainable development, environmental goods and services|
|Subjects:||Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics ; Environmental and Ecological Economics > Q5 - Environmental Economics > Q50 - General
L - Industrial Organization > L2 - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior > L26 - Entrepreneurship
|Depositing User:||Bohdana Stepanenko-Lypovyk|
|Date Deposited:||01. Oct 2012 13:25|
|Last Modified:||19. Feb 2013 09:47|
1. UNCTAD (1999) World Investment Report 1999: Foreign Direct Investment and Development. – http://www.unctad.org/.
2. Worldwatch Institute (2009) State of the World 2010: Transforming Cultures. – http://www.worldwatch.org/.
3. Hempling S., Elefant C., Cory K., Porter K. (2010) Renewable Energy Prices in State-Level Feed-in Tariffs: Federal Law Constraints and Possible Solutions, National Renewable Energy Labaratory.
4. Коваленко В.И., Кузнецов Л.М. (2007) Исследование рынка экологических услуг, СПбГИЭУ.
5. Sinclair-Desgagné B. (2008) The Environmental goods and services industry in “International Review.