Meşter, Ioana (2007): The quantitative and qualitative aspect of the touristic demand in the Romanian mountain resorts. Forthcoming in:
Download (109kB) | Preview
Our paper’s aim is the quantitative and qualitative description of the touristic demand in the Romanian mountain resorts. In order to achieve our goal, we will quantify some important aspects regarding the touristic circulation and the economic results in these resorts and we will present the profile of the tourist that arrived in the mountain resorts.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||The quantitative and qualitative aspect of the touristic demand in the Romanian mountain resorts|
|Keywords:||touristic demand, survey, mountain resorts|
|Subjects:||L - Industrial Organization > L8 - Industry Studies: Services > L83 - Sports ; Gambling ; Restaurants ; Recreation ; Tourism
?? C42 ??
|Depositing User:||Ioana Teodora Meşter|
|Date Deposited:||06. Jun 2008 07:27|
|Last Modified:||13. Feb 2013 06:49|
1. Light, D., Dumbrăveanu, D., Romanian tourism in the post communist period, Annals of Tourism Research, Vol. 26, No. 4, pp. 898-927, 1999
2. INSSE – Online Tempo Time Series, www.insse.ro
3. INSSE, Buletin Statistic Lunar nr. 1/2007
4. INSSE, Buletin Statistic Lunar nr. 6/2007
5. Light, D., ‘Facing the future’: tourism and identity building in post-socialist Romania, Political Geography 20 (2001) 1053–1074