Josheski, Dushko and Jovanova, Blagica (2012): External audit and relation between internal auditors, supervisory body and external auditors of the banking sector in the Republic of Macedonia.
Download (205kB) | Preview
There are different types of audit, such as financial audit, regulatory audit, operational audit of performances, audit of information systems, environmental audit and others. But basically, we distinguish two types of audit which will be the main focus of attention in this work. External audit, an Internal audit. In most countries, the external auditor from the public sector reports to parliament and, where relevant, the private sector auditor reports to government (e.g. ministry of finance) and/or the public sector external auditor (the supreme audit institution). An efficient system of internal audit is an invaluable source of information for the management of the bank, its supervisors and the quality of the internal control system in that organization.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||External audit and relation between internal auditors, supervisory body and external auditors of the banking sector in the Republic of Macedonia|
|English Title:||External audit and relation between internal auditors, supervisory body and external auditors of the banking sector in the Republic of Macedonia|
|Keywords:||internal audit ,external audit, supervision,central bank external audit function|
|Subjects:||E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics > E5 - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit > E58 - Central Banks and Their Policies
H - Public Economics > H8 - Miscellaneous Issues > H83 - Public Administration ; Public Sector Accounting and Audits
M - Business Administration and Business Economics ; Marketing ; Accounting ; Personnel Economics > M4 - Accounting and Auditing > M49 - Other
|Depositing User:||DJ Josheski|
|Date Deposited:||02. Jul 2012 05:51|
|Last Modified:||07. Sep 2015 07:34|
1. Bozinovska. L. Z., Audit, University “Ss. Cyril and Methodius” Faculty of economics, Skopje, 2001;
2. Internal audit handbook, Financial consulting - October 2000;
3. Financial control and management handbook, Ministry of finance of the Republic of Macedonia, Skopje, 2010.
4. Internal audit handbook, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Macedonia, Skopje, 2002.
5. Supervisory circular No.1 of internal control systems, positioning of internal audit, role of external audit and relation between internal audit, external audit and banking supervision, Bank regulation Directorate, Skopje, 2005.
6. OECD (1998), “Central Bank Audit Practices”, Sigma Papers, No. 24, OECD Publishing.
7. Official Gazette of Republica Macedonia in December 1997