Asavoaei, Alexandru (2012): Criza economică – un fenomen previzibil.
Download (216kB) | Preview
The main aim of this paper is to emphasize the fact that the economic crisis are common phenomena. We aim to prove that these phenomena are not so unpredictable and surprising as some economists claim nowadays. We are trying to identify and disclose the pattern of a typical period of economic recession. Hence, we focused our analysis on several of the most significant depressions in the economic history, trying to find the similarities between them, but also to point out their specific elements. The purpose of this paper is to show that the main causes of different crises are, more or less, identical, and therefore such phenomena could and should be anticipated more accurately in the future
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Criza economică – un fenomen previzibil|
|English Title:||The economic crisis - a predictable phenomenon|
|Keywords:||economic crises; recession; speculative bubble; manias; irrational behavior; overconfidence; economic cycle; financial markets|
|Subjects:||D - Microeconomics > D5 - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium > D53 - Financial Markets
N - Economic History > N2 - Financial Markets and Institutions > N20 - General, International, or Comparative
E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics > E3 - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
|Depositing User:||Alexandru Asavoaei|
|Date Deposited:||19. Jul 2012 13:22|
|Last Modified:||11. Feb 2013 17:57|
1. Akerlof, G., & Schiller, R. (2009). Animal spirits: how human psycology drives the economy, and why it metters for global capitalism. Princeton University Press.
2. Hansen, A. (1953). A guide to Keynes. London: McGraw-Hill.
3. Ivanciu, N.-V. (2001). Ascensiunea şi declinul curentului economiei dirijiste. In A. Taşnadi, Doctrine economice (pp. 119-138). Bucuresti: Editura ASE.
4. Keynes, J. M. (1970). Teoria generală a folosirii mâinii de lucru, a dobanzii si a banilor. Bucureşti: Editura Ştiinţifică.
5. Kindleberger, C. P., & Aliber, R. Z. (2005). Manias, Panics, and Crashes, A History of Financial Crisis, fifth edition. Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
6. Krugman, P. (2009). The return of depression economics and the crisis of 2008. W. W. Norton & Company.
7. Moldovanu, D. (1994). Doctrinele economice . Chisnau: Universitas.
8. Pohoaţă, I. (1995). Doctrine economice universale, vol. II. Iasi: Fundaţiei Gh. Zane.
9. Reinhart, C. M., & Rogoff, K. (2009). This time is different: eight centuries of financial folly. Princeton University Press.
10. Roubini, N., & Mihm, S. (2010). Economia crizelor: Curs-fulger despre viitorul finanţelor. Bucureşti: Publica.
11. Skidelsky, R. (2009). Keynes: The Return of the Master. Philadelphia: PublicAffairs.
12. Zaiţ, D., & Spalanzani, A. (2006). Cercetarea în economie şi management: repere epistemologice şi metodologice. Bucureşti: Editura Economică.