Zarrokh, Ehsan (2008): Case Study in Iranian Criminal system.
Download (71kB) | Preview
Criminal code is so important than other legal code, because its relevance to people life, honor and property. so I think if you want scrutiny develop of society you must note to its criminal law & penal procedure. In Iran we see that all of codes are based on FIGH (Islamic Rules); so it's necessary for Non-Muslim to understand SHARI'A rules, sake realizes roots of Islamic law, Punishments in criminal law are the most important ingredient of SHARI'A rules. In this paper I'm trying to pore over punishments and their reasons that state in Islamic legal books, because one of the basic sources in Islamic law is theories of Islamic jurisconsult that explain in their books and treatises.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Case Study in Iranian Criminal system|
|Keywords:||punishment, Islamic rules, Iranian penal code, Islamic jurisconsult theories. †|
|Subjects:||K - Law and Economics > K1 - Basic Areas of Law > K14 - Criminal Law|
|Depositing User:||Ehsan Zarrokh|
|Date Deposited:||22. Mar 2008 07:21|
|Last Modified:||08. Jan 2014 03:22|
1. Alghahogi, Ali Abdolghader; Public criminal law, Beirut, 1988.
2. Ardebili, Mohammad Ali, principles of criminal law, mizan publisher, Tehran 2004.
3. Azmayesh, Ali, crimes against the persons, Tehran University, 2003.
4. Azmayesh, Ali, murder in Iranian criminal law, Tehran University, 2003.
5. Iranian Islamic criminal code, official journal, Tehran, 1994.
6. Goldozyan. Iraj, principles of criminal law, Majd publisher, Tehran 2004.
7. Goldozyan. Iraj, criminal law, Mizan publisher, Tehran 2006.
8. Habib Zadeh, jafar, Moharebeh Va Efsade Fel Arz, Samt publisher, Tehran, 1999.
9. Khomeini, Ayatollah Sayyed Ruhollah Mousavi, Tahrir Al Vasileh, Imam Khomeini publisher, Qom, 2002
10. Mirmohammad sadeqi, hosein, criminal law (crimes against the persons), Mizan publisher, Tehran, 2007.
11. Mirmohammad sadeqi, hosein, criminal law (crimes against property), Mizan publisher, Tehran, 2007.
12. Pad, Ibrahim, criminal law, Roham publisher, Tehran, 2001.
13. Zarrokh, Ehsan, Iranian judicial system (court's structure), Islamic law and law of the Muslim world (New York University) journal, Vol: 1, No: 5, 2007.