Caruntu, Genu Alexandru and Damian, Ion (2010): Supporting Regional and Local Business Development.
Download (152kB) | Preview
Affairs support structures (SSA) is a clearly defined structures, which provides a range of facilities and / or spaces for economic activities of production and services (except those that are not financed under ERDF rules). These are aimed at attracting investment and unlocking the potential of development - human and material resources - the various parts of Romania and in particular of former industrial areas in decline
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Supporting Regional and Local Business Development|
|English Title:||Supporting Regional and Local Business Development|
|Keywords:||the eligible value projects, administrative-territorial units, eligible activities, community contribution|
|Subjects:||R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics > R5 - Regional Government Analysis > R58 - Regional Development Planning and Policy
O - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth > O2 - Development Planning and Policy
Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics > Q5 - Environmental Economics > Q56 - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
G - Financial Economics > G3 - Corporate Finance and Governance > G32 - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
|Depositing User:||Genu Alexandru Caruntu|
|Date Deposited:||04. Feb 2010 12:48|
|Last Modified:||12. Feb 2013 15:17|
1. Androniceanu ,A, Abăluţă ,O, Curteanu ,D, Popescu,I, - Projects management with external financing, University Publishing House, Bucharest, 2004
2. Anastasiei, B.,Organizational management risk, TEHNOPRESS Publishing House, Iaşi, 2004
3. Badea Leonardo (coord.), Socol Adela, Drăgoi Violeta, Drigă Imola, Managementul riscului bancar, Editura Economică, Bucureşti, 2009
4. Ciocoiu N., Risk management of affairs and projects, Academy of Economic Sciences Publishing House, Bucharest, 2006
5. Ciocoiu, N., Risks management. ASE Publishing House, Bucharest, 2008.
6. Cornescu, V., Management, from theory to practice. Ed. Bucharest University Publishing House, Bucharest, 2004.
7. David, B., Management and risk assessment on achieving the goals in an industrial project to improve technology. 2007.
8. Dănăiaţă,I, Bibu ,N.A., Predişcan ,M, - Management- Theory basis-The third edition, Mirton Publishing House , Timişoara ,2006
9. Drigă Imola, Analiza şi managementul riscurilor în activitatea bancară, Editura Universitas, Petroşani, 2007
10. Drigă Imola, Socol Adela, “Liquidity Risk Management in Banking”, Revista Tinerilor Economişti (The Young Economists Journal), Year VII - No.13s, Special Issue, November 2009, Universitatea din Craiova
11. Drigă Imola, Niţă Dorina, „Necesitatea convergenţei în adoptarea monedei unice europene” International Scientific Conference IV-th edition “Economic Growth in Conditions of Internationalization”, Institute of Economy, Finance and Statistics, 3-4 September 2009, Chişinău, Republic of Moldova, http://www.pdfdownload.org/pdf2html/pdf2html.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iefs.md%2Fx_pdf%2Fconf34.pdf&images=yes
12. Drigă Imola, Guţă Anca-Jarmila „Romanian Bank Lending during the Financial Crisis”, The Young Economists Journal, Year VII – No.12, April 2009, Universitatea din Craiova, http://ideas.repec.org/e/pdr80.html
13. Drigă Imola, Niţă Dorina, „Considerations Regarding the Common Commercial Policy of the European Union”, Conferinţa Ştiinţifică Internaţională Anuală a Cadrelor Didactice şi Cercetătorilor Ştiinţifici, Ediţia a II - a, „Învăţământul şi cercetarea universitară - fundamente ale societăţii bazate pe cunoaştere” (The Annual International Scientific Conference of Pedagogic Staff and Scientific Researchers, Second Edition, „Education and Academic Research Structures of the Knowledge-Based Society”), Sibiu, 22-24 Mai 2008, Universitatea „Alma Mater” din Sibiu, Alma Mater Publishing House pp.180-185, Volume I - Economy, Engineering (http://www.uamsibiu.ro/cercetare.html), Indexat în baze de date internaţionale: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1317630
14. Drigă Imola, Niţă Dorina, „Considerations Regarding European Funds Absorbtion in Romania”, Third Edition of International Scientific Conference „Economic Growth in Conditions of Internationalization”, Institute of Economy, Finance and Statistics, Chişinău, Moldova, Chişinău, 6-7 sept. 2008, Institute of Economy, Finance and Statistics, Chişinău, Moldova, Revista Economică, Grupul de Presa si Editura "Continent" Sibiu, Sibiu-Chisinau, no.5-6, vol.II, pp.146-152, (http://www.asm.md/?go=conferinte_detalii&n=60&new_language=1)
15. Georgarakos D., Risky assets ownership decisions, University of London, Anglia 2002
16. Gogoneaţă, B.,Risk and uncertainty in economy, Economic Publishing House, Bucharest, 2004
17. Horobeţ, A., Risk management of international investments, AII Beck Publishing House, Bucharest, 2005
18. Niţă Dorina, Drigă Imola, “Prospects of Coal Exploitation against the Liberalization of European Gas and Electricity Markets”, Annals of the University of Petroşani, Economics, vol.IX (IV), 2009, Universitatea din Petroşani