Consoli, Domenico and Musso, Fabio (2010): Marketing 2.0: A new marketing strategy. Published in: Journal of International Scientific Publications: Economy & Business , Vol. 4, No. 2 (2010): pp. 315-325.
Download (6Mb) | Preview
The advent of Web 2.0 and its collaborative tools (forums, chat, blogs, wikis) simplified the interaction among various business subjects (company, customers, suppliers). A new model of Enterprise 2.0 communicates interactively with all stakeholders, cooperate with them, listen, create, share and capitalize knowledge. Web 2.0 enhances customer relationships and supports, fully, developments in the field of marketing: from advertisement to participation, from social networking to mobile communication. In this paper we talk about Marketing 2.0 that with interactive web 2.0 tools facilitates the relationships between enterprise and customer. The enterprise communicate with customer, by a bidirectional channel, during pre and post purchase. The customer affections sentimentally and emotionally to brand and company. The enterprise can know, in real-time, reviews of customers on product/service and the degree of satisfaction and behaves accordingly. Marketing 2.0 leds companies to reach business goals using technological tools and social media that exploit, in the interactive dialogue, the old power of word of mouth
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Marketing 2.0: A new marketing strategy|
|English Title:||Marketing 2.0: A New Marketing Strategy|
|Keywords:||marketing 2.0, user generated content, prosumer, enterprise 2.0, social media|
|Subjects:||M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting > M3 - Marketing and Advertising > M31 - Marketing
O - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth > O3 - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights > O33 - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
|Depositing User:||Fabio Musso|
|Date Deposited:||25. May 2011 20:26|
|Last Modified:||12. Feb 2013 00:36|
1. Abbate G., Ferrero U. (2003), Emotional Asset, Finedit, Milano.
2. Berry, M. W. and Castellanos, M., editors (2007) Survey of Text Mining II: Clustering, Classification, and Retrieval. Springer
3. Bolasco, S., Canzonetti, A., Capo, F. M., della Ratta-Rinaldi, F., and Singh, B. K. (2005) Understanding text mining: A pragmatic approach. In Sirmakessis, S., editor, Knowledge Mining, volume 185 of Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, pages 31–50. Springer Verlag.
5. Consoli D., Diamantini C. & Potena D. (2008) Improving the customer intelligence with Customer enterprise Customer model”, In Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems, Software Agents and Internet Computing (SAIC), pp. 323-326.
4. Consoli D. (2009) Emotions that influence purchase decisions and their electronic processing". In Proceedings of international conference "Challenges of contemporary knowledge-based economy" (ICMEA) 2009, Alba Iulia, November 13-14 2009, vol. 2, issue 11, pages 45
6. Cova B. and Cova V. (2002), Tribal Marketing: The Tribalisation of society and its impact on the conduct of marketing, Special Issue of the Marketing Journal.
7. DeRose, P., Shen, W., Chen, F., Doan, A., and Ramakrishnan, R. (2007): Building structured web community portals: a top-down, compositional, and incremental approach. In Proceedings of the 33rd international Conference on Very Large Data Bases (Vienna, Austria, September 23 - 27, 2007). Very Large Data Bases. VLDB Endowment, pp. 399-410.
8. Grossman Lev (2006) Person of the year are you, Time magazine, December 13 2006.
9. Jang, H., Olfman, L., Ko, I., Koh, J., and Kim, K. 2008. The Influence of On-Line Brand Community Characteristics on Community Commitment and Brand Loyalty. Int. J. Electron. Commerce 12, 3 (Apr. 2008), pp. 57-80
10. Levine R., Locke C., Searls D., Weinberger D. (2001) The cluetrain manifesto: the end of business as usual”, Perseus Books, 2001, p. 190
11. Marshall McLuhan and Barrington Nevitt (1972) Take today: the executive as dropout, Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1972
12. McAfee A. (2006) Enterprise 2.0: The Dawn of Emergent Collaboration, Sloan Management Review, Spring , Vol. 47, n. 3, pp. 21-28
13. Strobbe M., Van Laere O., Dauwe S., Dhoedt B., De Turck F., Demeester P., van Nimwegen C., and Vanattenhoven J. (2010) Interest based selection of user generated content for rich communication services. J. Netw. Comput. Appl. 33, 2 (Mar. 2010), pp. 84-97
14. Sumi, K. (2008) Anime de Blog: animation CGM for content distribution. In Proceedings of the 2008 international Conference on Advances in Computer Entertainment Technology (Yokohama, Japan, December 03 - 05, 2008). ACE '08, vol. 352. ACM, New York, NY, 187-190.
15. Tan, A-H. (1999) Text mining: The state of the art and the challenges. In Proc of the Pacific Asia Conf on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining PAKDD'99 workshop on Knowledge Discovery from Advanced Databases, pp. 65-70.
16. Tapscott Don and Williams Anthony D. (2007) Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything, New York: Penguin, 2007
17. Toffler A. and Toffler H. (2006) Revolutionary Wealth, editor Alfred A. Knopf, 2006, US
18. Toffler A., The Third Wave, Bantam Books, US, 1980