Hsiao, Chih-Ru and Chiou, Wen-Lin (2009): Modeling a Multi-Choice Game Based on the Spirit of Equal Job opportunities.
Download (647kB) | Preview
The H&R multi-choice Shapley value defined by Hsiao and Raghavan for multi-choice cooperative game is redundant free. If the H&R value is used as the solution of a game, there won't be any objection to a player's taking redundant actions. Therefore, the spirit of the law on equal job opportunities is automatically fulfilled.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Modeling a Multi-Choice Game Based on the Spirit of Equal Job opportunities|
|English Title:||Modeling a Multi-Choice Game Based on the Spirit of Equal Job opportunities|
|Keywords:||Shapley value; multi-choice cooperative game; redundant free|
|Subjects:||C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods > C7 - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
K - Law and Economics > K3 - Other Substantive Areas of Law > K31 - Labor Law
|Depositing User:||Chih-Ru HSIAO|
|Date Deposited:||21. May 2009 13:46|
|Last Modified:||15. Feb 2013 21:29|
1. Calvo E, Santos JC (2000) A value for multichoice games. Mathematical Social Sciences 40:341-354.
2. Derks J, Peters H (1993) A Shapley value for games with restricted coalitions. International Journal of Game Theory 21,351-360
3. Hsiao, Chih-Ru and T.E.S. Raghavan (1992), Monotonicity and Dummy Free Property for Multi-Choice Cooperative Games. 21, International Journal of Game Theory, pp. 301-312.
4. Hwang Y-A, Liao Y-H (2008) The solutions for multi-choice games: TU games approach "Economics Bulletin" Vol. 3, No. 43: 1-7.
5. Nouweland A van den, Potters J, Tijs S, Zarzuelo JM (1995) Core and related solution concepts for multi-choice games. ZOR-Mathematical Methods of Operations Research 41,289-311.
6. Peters H, Zank H (2005) The egalitarian solution for multichoice games. Annals of Operations Research 137,399-409.
7. Shapley, L. S. (1953), A value for $n$-person Games, In: Kuhn, H. W., Tucker, A.W. (eds.). Contributions to the Theory of Games II, Princeton, pp. 307-317.