Golmohammadpoor Azar, Kamran and Mansoori, Masoud (2011): 2008 Economic Crisis Analysis. Published in:
This is the latest version of this item.
Download (838kB) | Preview
Recent economic crisis started from the American Housing. In 2005, the price of housing started to grow and for gaining more profit, the banks inclined to housing and provided applicants with lots of facilities. With the burst of price bubbles, intense reduction of prices occurred in the housing market and the loan recipients did not have any motives to repay their loans. Therefore, the credit- providing and official organs that had given lots of facilities to the housing sector faced crisis. This recession rapidly spread to other economic sectors and shortly infected Europe and Japan, and also influenced other countries with respect to their dependence on America’s economy. This paper, with an approach to macroeconomics and IS-LM model, analyzes the recent crisis.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||2008 Economic Crisis Analysis|
|English Title:||2008 Economic Crisis Analysis|
|Keywords:||Economic crisis; Macroeconomics; IS-LM Model; America Economy|
|Subjects:||E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics > E3 - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles > E32 - Business Fluctuations ; Cycles
E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics > E1 - General Aggregative Models > E12 - Keynes ; Keynesian ; Post-Keynesian
E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics > E5 - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit > E58 - Central Banks and Their Policies
B - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches > B2 - History of Economic Thought since 1925 > B22 - Macroeconomics
|Depositing User:||Kamran Golmohammadpoor Azar|
|Date Deposited:||23. Sep 2011 17:06|
|Last Modified:||13. Feb 2013 07:28|
- Blanchard, O. Zobeiri, H.: Continuance of Global Economy Improving, Economic and Political Ettelaat, 265-266, 2009.
- Cauchon, Dennis: Why Home Values May Take Decates to Recover, USA Today, 2009.
- Even, S. and Feldman, N.: "Implications of the global Economic crisis". 2009.
- Funa, L.: "The relevance of Keynesian economics in times of economic crisis" Undergraduate thesis, University of Lyublgana. 2009.
- Ghadiri Asli, B.: History of Economic Thought, Tehran University Publish, 1990.
- Gharagozlu, Mohammad: Keynesism instead of Neoliberalism, Economic and Political Ettelaat, 261-262, 2009.
- Gharagozlu, Mohammad: Socialism, the Main Alternative of the Neo Liberalism and Keynsysm, Economic and Political Ettelaat, 259-260, 2009.
- Gharib, Hossein: Environmental Crisis and Structural Changes, Economic and Political Ettelaat, 255-256, 2009.
- Gwartney, J. D.: Economics: Private and Public Choice, Academic Press, America, 1976. -
- Hossain, Akhtar: "The US financial crisis, Global Recession and Monetary Policy: An Assessment from the East -
- Asian Perspective". Symposium on Multiple Facets of Governance, University of Newcastle, Australia, 24-25 August 2009.
- Heidarianpoor, Kaveh: American Economy domino, Payame Otaghe Urmia, March-April 2009.
- Mankiw, N. G.: Macroeconomics. sevent edition, Worth Publisher, 2010.
- Namazi, Hossein: West Current Economic Crisis, Academy of sciences of IRI, 2009.
- Rahmani, Teimour: Macroeconomics, Baradaran Publish, 2009.-
- Rathkopf, David: Shojaei, Kaveh. Payame Otaghe Urmia, March-April 2009.
- Rad, Sara: "Global financial and Economic Crisis: Impact and Response in the MENA Region" Conference, May 15, 2009.
- Rist, C. and Gide, C., Sanjabi, K.: Economic Thoughts history, Tehran University Publish, 1991.
- Solutions in some Selected Countries for Contrasting to the Financial Crisis, Iran Trading Development Organization, 2009.
- Swain, Richard: Policy Responses to the Global Financial Crisis. RBA Economics Competition, Australia, 2009.
Available Versions of this Item
2008 Economic crisis analysis. (deposited 05. Sep 2011 02:01)
2008 economic crisis analysis. (deposited 23. Sep 2011 12:16)
- 2008 Economic Crisis Analysis. (deposited 23. Sep 2011 17:06) [Currently Displayed]
- 2008 economic crisis analysis. (deposited 23. Sep 2011 12:16)