Floristeanu, Elena (2008): Cheltuielile publice ca baza a dezvoltarii educatiei.
Download (249kB) | Preview
The paper advances the idea that although at a regional and global level education is considered to be a promoter of progress and development the investments in this field differ very much. A comparative analysis of education expenses of different countries form all over the world is done in terms of the objectives and indicators measuring the financing initiatives. The results are used as an argument showing that the educational systems need global, public and private support. At the same time, they reinforce the idea that sustainable highly competitive human resources can not be generated unless there are sufficient financial resources.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Cheltuielile publice ca baza a dezvoltarii educatiei|
|English Title:||Public Expenditure - The Base for Education Development|
|Keywords:||education, financing, resources, public expenditure, private expenditure|
|Subjects:||H - Public Economics > H0 - General
H - Public Economics > H5 - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies > H52 - Government Expenditures and Education
|Depositing User:||Elena Floristeanu|
|Date Deposited:||17. Apr 2008 17:09|
|Last Modified:||22. Feb 2013 11:08|
-Returns in investment in education: a further update, Psacharopoulos and Patrinos, World Bank, 2002, Quotation in Investing in people: an imperative for Europe, The European Communities Committee, Com (2002) 779 final, Bruxelles, 10.01.2003;
-The European Communities Committee, Investing in people: an imperative for Europe, Bruxelles, 10.01.2003, Com (2002) 779 final;
- Entrepreneurship in Europe, green page from the European Committee, 2002;
- EC report: EU member countries gain slowly in the field of education 28/01/2008;
- Cesar BÎRZEA (coordinator) – The Institute for Education Sciences, The national system of education indicators (Guide manual), The ministry of Education and Research, The project for developing education in rural areas, Bucharest, 2005;
- Guide on financing the educational system in Romania, comparing to EU member countries from the expectation of assistance law, Romania, The Competition Council;
- Cristian Adomniţei, Education’s state in Romania, 2007, Romania, the Ministry of Education, Research and Youngster, Bucharest;
- Global Education Digest 2007, Comparing Education Statistics Across the World, UNESCO, Institute for Statistics;
- Global education spending concentrated in a handful of countries, UNESCO Institute for Statistics, October 2007, No. 03;
- EFA Global Monitoring Report Education for All, 2008, Education for All by 2015 Will we make it?, UNESCO Publishing, Published in 2007 by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.