Mutascu, Mihai (2008): Shadow economy, economic growth and labor market - Romanian case. Published in: Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica , Vol. 1 (200, No. 10 (0) (December 2009): pp. 36-42.
This is the latest version of this item.
Download (99kB) | Preview
The shadow economy is represented by the whole economic activities which are realized at the border of the criminal laws, social laws or fiscal laws or which are skipping (massive) from the inventory of national accounts. The paper is intended to quantify and analyze the impact of the shadow economy on the main variables that may characterize economic growth and labor market, for the Romanian case.
|Item Type:||MPRA Paper|
|Original Title:||Shadow economy, economic growth and labor market - Romanian case|
|Keywords:||Shadow economy, effects, economic growth, labor market|
|Subjects:||O - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth > O1 - Economic Development > O17 - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
J - Labor and Demographic Economics > J4 - Particular Labor Markets > J40 - General
O - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth > O4 - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity > O40 - General
|Depositing User:||Mihai Mutascu|
|Date Deposited:||19. Dec 2008 00:06|
|Last Modified:||20. Feb 2013 07:46|
1. Del’Anno Roberto, (2003), Estimating the shadow economy in Italy: A structural equation approach, Discussion Paper, Department of Economics and Statistics, University of Salerno.
2. Feige Edgar, (2004), The underground economy and the currency enigma, Supplement to Public Finance/ Finances Publiques, No.49.
3. Schneider Friedrich, (2007), Shadow Economies of 145 Countries all over the World: Estimation Results over the Period 1999 to 2003”, Working Paper No. 2005-13, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA), Basel.
4. Schneider Friedrich, (2000), Dimensions of the Shadow Economy, The Independent Review, v.V, n.1.
Available Versions of this Item
Shadow economy, economic growth and labor market - Romanian case. (deposited 08. Nov 2008 15:28)
- Shadow economy, economic growth and labor market - Romanian case. (deposited 19. Dec 2008 00:06) [Currently Displayed]